Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Celebrity Dead Pool

Well, The Kenosha Kid has tagged me with a morbid meme:

1. Pick ten celebrities who you think will die in from 1/1/07 to 1/1/08
2. You aren't allowed to murder the celebrity.
2.5 Saddam Hussein doesn't count.
3. The point system works like this: you get one point for every year UNDER the age of 90 that the celebrity dies at. Anyone over 90 gets negative points.
4. Whoever gets the most points, wins.

It'll frankly be a miracle if I get any points at all, but I'll take a stab at it. In no particular order:

1. Courtney Love
2. Larry Flynt
3. Andy Dick
4. Pete Doherty (sorry, Jenny)
5. Whitey Ford
6. Fats Domino
7. Henry Kissinger
8. Bob Feller
9. Mickey Rooney
10. Fidel Castro

I'll just tag the shadowy and mysterious Codename V, who likes these sort of things.

8 comments:

Bigezbear said...

Not Fats, dude. Not Fats.

Eli said...

These are not exactly wishes, or Cheney'd be on there...

Anonymous said...

Andy Dick? Hmm... you must know something I don't know. But I admit, I don't follow the celebs much.

Is Mickey Rooney still alive? I might pick that one.

flory said...

So who's gonna keep track of the obits for a whole year?

Eli said...

Andy Dick? Hmm... you must know something I don't know. But I admit, I don't follow the celebs much.

There's a guy at work who picks him for his dead pool every year on account of his wild druggie lifestyle. On the other hand, the guy at work tends to be wrong about a lot of stuff...


So who's gonna keep track of the obits for a whole year?

Kenosha, with help from Pete Doherty.

Anonymous said...

Is Mickey Rooney still alive? I might pick that one.

Isn't the oldest living human or something. Remember you lose points if they're over 90.

I'd put Rudy Guiliani and Bernard Kerik on the list - WTC lung.

Anonymous said...

Isn't he...

Eli said...

Yep, Mickey Rooney still lives.

I guess pantomiming washing the dishes in cheesy life insurance commercials keeps you young...