Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Return Of V's Choice Photoblogging

More photos selected by the shadowy and mysterious Codename V, whose fondness for bright colors is surpassed only by her fondness for the incredibly lifelike dolls hand-crafted by the internationally renowned artisans of Paradise Galleries.


Hibiscus, presumably searching for radio signals from outer space.


Orange wall with thingy.


Colorful door and windows in the Strip District.


Teepee made out of auto parts at the arts festival.

6 comments:

P. Drāno said...

I'm sure if you flipped the thingy open it would reveal controls that could cause the whole block to transform itself into an enormous combat vehicle.

Rick said...

Oh oh...

karmic said...

I loved the orange wall :)

Eli said...

The orange wall is proving far more provocative than I ever could have imagined...

Hell, if I hadn't given V. a turn at picking, I would never have even posted it.

Rick said...

Heh, I was just killing time last night when I saw Drano's comment and post. I couldn't resist...

oldwhitelady said...

Goodness, she does like bright colors.. of course, you must too, if you took the pictures. They really are cool!