Tuesday, July 18, 2006

President George W. Badtouch

Oh. My. God. And you thought swearing with his mouth full was bad, how about sexually harassing a head of state? Photos courtesy of Mash, by way of Taylor Marsh, by way of Digby. I have helpfully added an unofficial transcript.


" 'Sup, Angie? You're looking mighty foxy today."


"A little tense, though. You look like you could use a backrub."


"No, No, I am fine, Mr. President, I- Oh, mein Gott."


"That's it, Angie-baby. Just relaaaax and enjoy it. Ohhh yeah, that's nice..."


"Ah, yes, danke, Mr. President, that was most refreshingpleasegetthefuckoffofme!"


"Well, I guess I'd best be moseying along and see if anyone else needs to be relaxified. I'm the relaxer, heh-heh."


I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

UPDATE: Siun in FDL comments found a link to the actual video on the Bild website. Merkel looks really, really pissed.

4 comments:

karmic said...

He hehe.. he is a regular Joe kind of guy, dontcha know?

What an embarassment to our nation, this idiot is!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he's in a trance. Whaddya all think of his total lack of any expression? Spooky! Like some kind of sleep-walking psycho.

Anonymous said...

Love the "transcript!"

Anonymous said...

He's brilliant now the entire world will hate us not just 99% thanks alot asshole