Saturday, July 08, 2006

But Wait, There's More...

I really was just going to do the one post, but then eire1130 posted this in the Eschaton comments...

Oh my. Be sure to stick around for the "Apache boy" chorus towards the end...


All praise (or something) to Attaturk for unearthing this classic from Batman & Ryydman, although I'm still not entirely sure what I'm looking at...



And I can't believe that all these mighty video warriors could have overlooked something so painfully, blindingly obvious...


It may be time to seek professional help.

5 comments:

Aloysius said...

Oh, holey kwap. Gotta catch 'em all! But seeing Apache at the top... I don't have a lot of customer contact in my job, but I made a lone customer very happy awhile back, and she sent me that video as a thank-you. (Gotta love a biz with customers like that.) Cracks me up. I LOVE Fringe-Guy's smarmy smile.

(Plus I came of age in the '70s and these are, unfortunately, my people. Gaaaah.)

Your vid-fu is très formidable. I bow in your general direction.

Eli said...

Thanks, Sill. Apache really is something else. I didn't know there were blonde Apaches - maybe it's just the women...

Aloysius said...

Well, damn. I've been a little preoccupied :o) , and only just discovered that all of Left Blogistan has been utterly consumed by the flames of unsavory music video.

Feels good to be laughing my ass off, though. Now I gotta go... eat food and buy stuff. </Zim>

eire1130 said...

lol, have to love that apache video -AKA eire1130

Eli said...

Excellent call on that, Jamie/eire. Well spotted, and our lives would all be poorer without it.