Thursday, July 06, 2006

Random Photoblogging

Because I like to post something to start off the day, but I never have the time or the higher brain function to write anything clever or insightful first thing in the morning...


It looks the aftermath of a nuclear war, but really it was just abandoned in the vicinity of the Porta-Potties...


Not entirely sure why someone saw fit to spray-paint the hinge a different color, but it does look kinda cool.


Uh-oh, I think he sees us.


More fun with fountains.

7 comments:

karmic said...

I liked the door and the hing picture too. Nice contrast there. I first thought maybe thered was a base to paint the green on to. But then why would someone do that and leave the hinge unpainted.

Eli said...

Thanks, jay! Somehow, I know the first comment on anything with photos is always going to be yours - you must have some kind of photo radar.

karmic said...

lol..or I have too much time on my hands.
But seriously when I have my cofee and when on a break I just blog hop.

Eli said...

That's generally what I do, but it's slow going on a smartphone...

Beth said...

Evening Eli,

I was looking for you tonight, but I think you retired from FDL.

At any rate, I like your random photos. I am trying to come up with a story for them.

Eli said...

Thanks, Lizzy!

I've been around tonight, but haven't had much traction.

P. Drāno said...

Looks like that hinge is a little sore from overuse.