Friday, October 20, 2006

Blogger Continues To Suck...

Well, my last post doubled because Blogger was completely non-responsive and I couldn't tell what was going on. (Can someone please tell me what the hell they were doing when they made that big dramatic Upgrade That Will Fix Everything earlier this year? 'Cause it sure hell didn't fix anything.) And I can't delete posts from my phone, so all I can do is edit it into a new post, even if all I have to say is that I don't understand how it is that I can have hardly any body hair, have scraggly feeble facial hair, and yet appear to be developing a unibrow. TMIWTF?

2 comments:

flory said...

I don't understand how it is that I can have hardly any body hair, have scraggly feeble facial hair, and yet appear to be developing a unibrow. TMIWTF?

Nature abhors a vacuum?

Eli said...

Nature abhors a vacuum?

You appear to have me confused with Nature.