Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Penultimate EschaPicnomiCon Pics

Okay, I finally finished processing everything, and I think I have just enough left for one more batch after this one.

Um, is taking 180 pictures in a couple of hours abnormal? I'm never really sure about such things...


Mount Brushmore revisited.


The Fifteen-Year-Old and the Five-Year-Old in a rare oasis of calm half in, half out of the sun. This is almost certainly a trap.


DAS attempts to convince Greg that he has his nose, with little success. Sisterofye, Megan, and NTodd look on with varying degrees of concern, alarm, and glowhands.


Watertiger convinces Rosie and Thers that raspberries do go with pretzels.


Bereft of energizing raspberry infusions, Rosie is fading fast.


Just... about... gone at this point. Not even the lights in her legs can keep her awake now.

4 comments:

Thers said...

Hee hee. Thanks for the pics of the kids: they're as cute as I am funny-lookin'.

oldwhitelady said...

Since you also have to process your pictures, it might be abnormal. I ended up with about 400 pictures by the time I got home. However, both of the cameras I brought were digital.

oldwhitelady said...

AH, Rosie looks so tired.. but so cute!!

Eli said...

Oh, they're digital. But I still have to process 'em electronically, which is kind of a bitch.


Tahivag!!!