Wednesday, September 14, 2005

More Belated Vacation Photoblogging

As I said earlier, I finally have some time to start getting caught up on processing the photos from my trip to California... about a month ago. I suppose they're hopelessly stale by now, but I still kinda like some of 'em.

In other photo news, I think I successfully removed a pair of pesky dust specks from my sensor by blowing on them with an ear syringe (thanks to my uncle for the tip), and I also reorganized my online photo album into more discrete categories. Huzzah!


The overhead light in my grandmother's elevator.


Cool moth hanging out under an awning. Sure is nice to have a telephoto lens... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Kenosha Kid said...

My pictures of B-list celebrities blow your artistic shots out of the room!