Monday, September 05, 2005

Mostly B&W Picnic Photoblogging

I got tons more still, but I think I'm winding down on postable stuff (assuming I didn't run out two posts ago) and will put the rest up in an online gallery somewhere.


Spork_incident extols the virtues of his plastic camera, as the ever-vigilant Kenosha Kid maintains a lookout for ocelots.


Spork continues to reprise his role in The Graduate, and-

Is there an ocelot on me?


NYMary receives a benediction from Woody, as NTodd searches his soul for answers.


Atrios subtly reveals his dark side during an unguarded moment. Greg clearly senses something is amiss, but can't quite put a finger on it. Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

watertiger said...

MORE! MORE!

And yes, I am a licensed ocelot.

Anonymous said...

Postable stuff? I swear, if you're holding out on the naked-dancing pictures....

oldwhitelady said...

These are great! What else do you have? I can't think of anything not postable, except for blurred nonshots!

Eli said...

Well, not, like, total crap, just... unworthy of the grandiose splendor of the Multi Medium Manor.

The Kenosha Kid said...

Sure, go ahead and make fun, but did anyone get mauled by an ocelot? Not on my watch!

Eli said...

Are you trying to say that liberals don't support the ocelot-watchers?