Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Damon Ways In

I guess it's safe to say Damon Wayans is not a fan of President Bush or Operation Iraqi Freedom...
"I'll send my sons if he sends his daughters," Wayans told the crowd... at Tom Joyner's Family Reunion in Disneyworld. "Put those two drunk bitches on a plane and let them go fight. At least I know my sons would be getting some on the way." By way of White House reaction, First Lady Laura Bush's press secretary, Susan Whitson, gasped yesterday and told me: "I wouldn't dignify that with a response."
Mwahahahahahaha... Now I might have to start watching his show or something.

2 comments:

Ol' Froth said...

ANd for those who are shocked, SHOCKED! Let us not forget the well "respected" radio pundit's reference to a 12 year old girl as "The WHiehouse Dog."

oldwhitelady said...

That is fantastic! Thank you for making my day a much happier one! (I have to get to work:)