Saturday, September 02, 2006

WTF Cellphone Photoblogging

Okay, so, I have a cellphone with a 1.2-megapixel camera, which I take pictures with on rare occasions when I have to get the shot and I have nothing else handy. Today I saw a couple of mystifying things that I just had to share. I'm aware that the photos have absolutely no aesthetic value whatsoever, since I was just trying to document what was there rather than even attempt to make it look good.


I have absolutely no idea what this is supposed to mean. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?


I actually do know what this means, but I'm not telling.

5 comments:

Eli said...

Probably right, and exactly right.

Eli said...

As I said, *exactly* right.

Although I don't know which specific breed.

(Verification word is "worgs" - I like!)

Interrobang said...

No, it's a graffito by one person that's been modified by someone else.

It originally said

NO WAR BETWEEN NATIONS
NO PEACE BETWEEN CLASSES

If you look, you can see how the second person added the G and the \ to make the R from the P. Someone has a little problem with the idea of class warfare, I guess.

As the rightards were so fond of telling us, pay attention to the kerning. ;)

Eli said...

I think Interrobang is spot on.

Thanks!

Ripley said...

I thought the second one had something to do with Charlie Parker. Bird loved them ribs!