Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Your Jaw Will Drop.

Normally, I don't give comment spammers the time of day. I resent them considerably more than their e-mail brethren, much as I would resent advertisements spray-painted on the side of my house considerably more than junk mail in my mailbox.

But just like regular spam, every once in a while comment spam achieves a certain sublime grace. Behold the radiant glory that is Crazy Spaceman:
My inaugural address at the Great White Throne Judgment of the Dead, after I have raptured out billions!

Read My Inaugural Address Online
My Site = http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/spaceman
Your jaw will drop!
Besides, he says the fundies hate him, and that's a good enough endorsement for me. Plus it's topical!

(I'll probably regret this)

6 comments:

P. Drāno said...

My jaw sort of slackened a bit.
The book he talks about is, real but that's all he seems to have written, unless he is this guy:

Miller, Alvin Harris, 1937-
An adaptive remote television system.
1968.
133 l. illus. 28 cm.
Thesis (Ph.D.)--UCLA--Engineering

Aloysius said...

Tell me you did NOT read that entire wall o' words.

If only there had been more paragraph breaks. I might have hung in there. The first bit did have a certain loony charm.

Eli said...

Tell me you did NOT read that entire wall o' words.

Nooo. But I loved how he basically *announces* that he's incoherent and crazy.

Anonymous said...

Pretty typical rantings for a schizophrenic with religious ideations--or your average end times fundamentalist. I enjoy crazy people much more....

oldwhitelady said...

I just read your post. No clicky on the linky:)

Anonymous said...

I've attempted to use a more legible font, so you may have more success now, even though I agree it still is a 'wall of words':

My Inaugural Address

The only book I've published in hard copy is the 1986 book. The Inaugural Address is only at my site as an online book.

Some of you correctly caught that I'm not a Fundie, although I use Fundie ideas.

Mad people such as I have an affinity for End Times speculations.

Alvin Miller

Secret Rapture