Monday, June 26, 2006

Ohhh Dear.

This may be one of the most disturbing Google searches ever to lead to my blog: drano barbie.

And by a happy coincidence, it just happens to lead to another video for Monday Media Blogging:


The greatest homemade video of Aqua's "Barbie Girl" ever made. Duct-Tape-Mustache-And-Chest-Hair Guy is my idol.


UPDATE: Oh, good. I'm also the #3 hit for Vaginal Electric (They're Breastinghouse's biggest competitor). In case you ever forget the link and need to find me in a hurry.

UPDATE 2: Does anyone else find it odd that the guy singing the Barbie part in "Barbie Girl" has a fake drawn-on mustache?

4 comments:

burritoblogger said...

YES.

Eli said...

My feeling exactly.

Elmo said...

I don't know whether to congratulate you, or feel sorry for you. What the hell would the middle ground be here?

Eli said...

I'm not really sure. I also used to be the #1 or #2 search hit for "Gadzooky" and "World's Biggest Loser"...