Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Anti-Cat Quote Blogging

Three Rivers Online Guy has sent a liger to eat my nonexistent cats. I'm pretty sure this is actionable.
Friday Massive Liger Blogging: I have sent my mutant 10 foot Liger to eat all the cats and dogs that I have seen over at Multi Medium and the Froth blog. My girlfriend will be riding him like a Pony. All hail Magneto!


If you see this man or his girlfriend in the company of a large, mutant hybrid cat, lock all of your pets in the basement and contact the authorities immediately. Do not attempt to apprehend him yourself.


Artist's conception of a liger in the wild. DO NOT APPROACH.

3 comments:

¡El Gato Negro! said...

Pfui!

He does no look so very scary, no?

...and the liger! Weel, eet ees so skinny!

Eet would no make much of a meal for El Gato Negro.

so.

Philip Shropshire said...

ha ha ha. Why Hercules is the most genteel 10 foot 900 pound liger you'll ever want to meet. I'm going to feed this big cutie some milk now...for fun I stick my big ol arm down his throat which always annoys and angers him according to his deep rumbling growls and arrrrrhhhhhhhh...

Eli said...

(Perhaps he was dictating...)