Thursday, June 22, 2006

Random Braindead Photoblogging

Ugh. Too fried to post anything intelligible, so I will instead attempt to dazzle you with photographic not-quite-mediocrity.


This actually ended up looking a lot better than what I saw in the viewfinder...


Yes, please.


These robots are clearly too primitive to play chess. The RUSHHOUR Traffic Jam Game might be just about their speed, though.

(And when they jam you with their robot cars, you can't break free. Because they're made of metal, and robots are strong.)


Also probably not much of a chess player, I'm thinkin'...

4 comments:

karmic said...

Tired too. Liked the pics man!

Eli said...

Thanks!

Yeah, just too hectic a day at work, I can't really focus.

Ol' Froth said...

Yoshimi knows it would be tragic if those evil robots win. I know she can beat them, because she's a black belt in karate.

Eli said...

Does karate even work on robots?