Sunday, April 09, 2006

Wildlife Photoblogging I

The shadowy and mysterious Codename V. was kind enough to take me to a local botanical garden, so I got some pictures of critters, flowers, leaves, construction equipment, and that sort of thing. I figured I'd start with some of the critters:


Welcome to... Turtle Island!
(Gamera is really neat, Gamera is made of meat...)


Apparently bumblebees are camera-shy. As soon as I draw a... beed on one, it darts away. This was the best pic I could get of its majestic flight. I wasn't entirely sure if it was acceptable, but I obtained approval from a Licensed Bee Quality Inspector.


The bumblebees are a bit easier to photograph when they're busy eating, or harvesting pollen, or whatever it is that bees do. Now, butterflies, on the other hand...

1 comment:

four legs good said...

That bottom one is nice.