Sunday, April 23, 2006

R.I.P., Codename F.

The shadowy and mysterious Codename F., Best Cat Ever, passed away in her sleep last night, aged 15. At the end, she couldn't see, couldn't walk, couldn't even lift her head, but she still retained her appetite for food and affection, eating salmon from Codename V.'s hand, hugging her arm, and reaching out for more whenever V. stopped petting. F. didn't want to waste a single second of her final days.

Goodbye, sweet Farkle. I wish I could have been there to say it in person.


Codename F. in happier times.


Hopefully, Codename F. will meet her fellow tortie and Co-Best Cat Ever, La Belle Eek (my mom's kitty) in The Great Kitty Beyond.


Dozer (also my mom's), who has been plagued with health problems his entire life, is ironically the sole survivor.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Codename F has found peace. Thoughts to you and your mom.

oldwhitelady said...

Aw, how sad. They were wonderful kitties.

Eli said...

Thanks. Codename F. is actually the shadowy and mysterious Codename V's cat. Eek died about two years ago.

four legs good said...

Oh man, I am so sorry. My condolences to you and V.

At least she went at home in her sleep, at home with her mom.

flory said...

Codename F is in a happier place. My thoughts with Codename V.