Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Completely-Missing-The-Point-Of-The-Botanical-Gardens Photoblogging

I took pictures of flowers and nature stuff, I swear! I'll totally post them... at some point.


Ceiling fan in kind of an open shed thingy. There were soda machines, but you'll just have to take my word for it.


Some sort of valve. I'm not entirely sure what it does, but I like shiny metal things. And rusty metal things. And not-entirely-shiny-or-rusty metal things.


The lock on a donation box. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

valve=sprinkler

Eli said...

Ah, that would make sense...

ina said...

These are inspired. They remind me of my first visit to the east coast, an early snowfall--the first time I'd seen it snow. I shot nearly two rolls of snow covered nature, then found myself seeking out shiny and/or rusty metal things. Though people should see as many flowers (and beautiful sunsets) as they can in real life, we may have enough photots of them!

Anonymous said...

You could make a fortune selling those ceiling fan photos to parents of infants. When they finally start to separate from mama, babies love ceiling fans, see them I suppose as very easy to see people, especially when they're not spinning.

Elmo said...

I can't stop staring at the sprinkler...odd.

P. Drāno said...

Drat, I see someone has idenified the sprinkler. But I think it has been adapted or customized a bit. I like the design of the lockbox; sort of streamlined.

Anonymous said...

The sprinkler thing is a rain bird type. It looks broken instead of modified.