Lizzy at Night Bird's Fountain has tagged me with a surprisingly difficult meme: My Five Weird Habits. This should theoretically be easy, what with me being kinda peculiar and all. But truth to tell, I have a hard time thinking of any habits, much less weird ones. I actually had to resort to asking other people, in the hopes that they might have some perspective on the matter.
Anyway, here's what I ended up with:
1. As documented earlier, I must have Dr Pepper after every softball game or batting practice.
2. I end all of my e-mails with some variation of "These _____ are making me thirsty."
3. While I successfully broke the habit of biting my nails as a child, I replaced it with what can best be described as "peeling" my nails.
4. I always lock my car door after getting out, even if I'm in the middle of nowhere and will only be away from the car for a minute.
5. I can't pass a clump of clovers without slowing down to look for four-leaved ones (often successfully).
And now for the fun part: I shall pass the meme baton along to the shadowy and mysterious Codename V, NTodd, watertiger, Thersites, and Philalethes, in hopes that they can do better...