Friday, April 21, 2006

It's All About Meme

Lizzy at Night Bird's Fountain has tagged me with a surprisingly difficult meme: My Five Weird Habits. This should theoretically be easy, what with me being kinda peculiar and all. But truth to tell, I have a hard time thinking of any habits, much less weird ones. I actually had to resort to asking other people, in the hopes that they might have some perspective on the matter.

Anyway, here's what I ended up with:

1. As documented earlier, I must have Dr Pepper after every softball game or batting practice.

2. I end all of my e-mails with some variation of "These _____ are making me thirsty."

3. While I successfully broke the habit of biting my nails as a child, I replaced it with what can best be described as "peeling" my nails.

4. I always lock my car door after getting out, even if I'm in the middle of nowhere and will only be away from the car for a minute.

5. I can't pass a clump of clovers without slowing down to look for four-leaved ones (often successfully).


And now for the fun part: I shall pass the meme baton along to the shadowy and mysterious Codename V, NTodd, watertiger, Thersites, and Philalethes, in hopes that they can do better...

4 comments:

ntodd said...

These memes are making me thirsty, as is the prospect of murdering Eli at EschaConII.

ina said...

Well, Ntodd asked for volunteers over at his place, so if you want to know how habitually weird I am, it's just a click away...

Beth said...

Eli,

Smile! Now you can take pictures of those clovers.

Eli said...

Smile! Now you can take pictures of those clovers.

Actually...