Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday Quote & Cat Blogging

This week's quote is from an article about disgusting Icelandic foods, primarily some sort of rotted-shark-steeped-in-its-own-urine kind of thing (although that's not what the quote refers to):

"He also said that there are nonsour varieties of the ram testicles, which he prefers."



And, of course, there'll be other people's cats...


Ol' Yellow Eyes is back. (No, not that one)

Now that the liger threat has apparently passed, I figured it was safe to post another Gollum pic.

Please bear in mind that I haven't seen him around since the first time (hopefully someone has taken him home), so I probably won't have a chance to adopt him...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

flying shark cat with laser beam eyes.

you should grab that cat if you see him again. he/she is really cool.

Eli said...

He's a sweetie, but I really don't think I'm going to have that option.