Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sunday Softball Blogging - I AM LUCKY!!!

Well, the game got rained out, but we had enough diehards to have some light batting practice in the rain. Between the wet ball, muddy batter's box, and pitches that were generally not to my liking, my hitting was not so great, but I did manage to hit a few to the wall. Pretty decent in the outfield with one drop, a nice running catch on a ball over me and to my right, and a barehanded cutoff of a ball in the gap.

But most notably, I found four more four-leaf clovers: Two before BP, and two after (within about 5 seconds of each other). No pics, as I didn't bother to bring my camera.


Current Stats: 7 games, .611 BA (22-36), 6 2B, 4 HR, 13 runs, 16 RBI.

Career Stats: 34 games, .580 BA (134-231), 23 2B, 1 3B, 5 HR, 74 runs, 56 RBI.

No comments: