Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday Softball Blogging - Faraway, So Close

Well, the game ended with me in the on-deck circle a home run shy of hitting for the cycle, which was kind of disappointing. Even so, I had a pretty good game all around: 4-for 6 with a double, a triple, a run, and 3 RBI, and I even made some nice catches and throws (including another assist at third home). I did have one drop on a wicked line drive that tailed away from me, and there were a couple of ground balls/low line drives that gave me problems but didn't cost us any extra bases.

I've added slugging percentage (total bases divided by at-bats) to my statline, and it looks like I'm definitely hitting with a lot more power this season. Huzzah!


Current Stats: 9 games, .571 BA (28-49), 1.041 SLG, 7 2B, 2 3B, 4 HR, 16 runs, 21 RBI.

Career Stats: 36 games, .574 BA (140-244), .758 SLG, 24 2B, 3 3B, 5 HR, 77 runs, 61 RBI.


Oh, I know that feeling all too well...


Can't say I was really trying for this effect, but it does look kinda cool...


It did stay in the glove. Nerts.

1 comment:

karmic said...

Yowza.. Good stats.
Heh.. I think our marraige will survive the experience of a gay civil union ;-)