Thursday, June 22, 2006

Pittsburgh LOVES Chimpy!

I've actually been sitting on the first photo for a few months, and recently realized that I now have enough photos in the same vein to support a full post demonstrating just how beloved our fearless leader is here in Pittsburgh.


When I saw all the NASCAR and girlie stickers, I expected to find a whole bunch of Bush/Cheney stickers as well. I guess I was sort of right...

(You may need to click on the pic for a better view, and be sure to check out the homemade duct-tape sticker)


Another satisfied customer.


Come to think of it, oil does seem to have the same effect on Dubya as Cocoa Puffs have on that crazy bird...


See my previous post...

8 comments:

karmic said...

I got nothin.. liked the pics though.

Eli said...

Thanks! I'm always encouraged by any sign that the NASCAR fans are getting fed up.

I have som more weird stuff from that yellow bridge, that I'll probably post... eventually.

Zap Rowsdower said...

When were you in rural Wisconsin? ;)

Quite an odd collection you found there...

spocko said...

Do you suppose that he saw that one on a sticker, couldn't find a place to buy it and made his own?

Eli said...

Do you suppose that he saw that one on a sticker, couldn't find a place to buy it and made his own?

Well... no.

It's not very catchy, although I certainly do appreciate the sentiment.

djhlights said...

Do you suppose that he saw that one on a sticker, couldn't find a place to buy it and made his own?

He saw it next to the "Liquor up front, Poker in the rear" in the store and could only afford the one and had to go for the retro mudflap motif.

Elmo said...

How did you get a pic of the back of my truck?

Eli said...

Just lucky, I guess. Next time give me a heads-up before you come to town, eh?