Saturday, June 10, 2006

PHOTO MADNESS!!!

I'm about halfway through processing the almost-700 pictures I took on my birthday (not counting another hundred or so softball pics), and that's going to take up a lot of my time for a while, probably most of the weekend. So until that's done, I'll probably be fairly scarce, and photoblogging a lot more than ranting.


That's a hell of a short fire escape. Couldn't they just jump?


This door has seen better days.


I really like B&W sky pictures for some reason.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see, you got all weekend. i bet there are some jobs where i processed 700 photos in a day. full bore 25+ MB files. and the really big difference is you probably know what you're doing, in case anything goes awry, which it invariably does.

i hate black and white cloud photos. oh wait, i hate Alfred Stieglitz.

Eli said...

Well, Stieglitz kinda had an excuse...


I don't recall anything ever going awry, actually... It's pretty routine, just boring.