Monday, May 23, 2005

Wanker Of The Day

(Oops; maybe that should be "Wanker Of The Weekend"...)

Dennis Prager's response to Bobo's column about Newsweek being slightly less liberal and evil than the White House claims:

I am very grateful to David Brooks for the kind description of me as "intelligent 99 percent of the time." I certainly feel the same about him. But I do not think that my attribution of Newsweek's Koran error to its liberalism is an example of the 1 percent of the time I betrayed a lack of intelligence.

I have one question: If liberal politics in no way accounts for Newsweek's (or CBS's) error, why can I not think of any mainstream news media reports that erred by falsely depictingAmerica or its military in too positive a light?

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

*head explodes*

No comments: