Monday, May 30, 2005

Reeeeaaaaallly Late Sunday Softball Blogging

I really need to cut back on the softball photos. Filled up the damn memory card: 171 shots. Only just finished processing (okay, there were some sci-fi movies). Gah.

Pretty good game! 7-10, two doubles, two runs, and an RBI, didn't screw up too badly in the field. And we won by one run in 11 innings. Followed by yummy Memorial Day cookout with lots of hot dogs, sausage, and ribs. But no plates. Had time to explore around the field with my camera, and found some pretty interesting stuff, like the car wreckage in the woods beyond the right-field fence.

Current Stats: 9 games, .509 BA (29-57), 6 2B, 15 runs, 12 RBI.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mmm... rice salad...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I think this is my favorite piece of debris.

3 comments:

oldwhitelady said...

What is the piece of debris? I see it's sitting on the seat, but cannot make out what it is. Where are the softball pictures? One picture has food and the other has something on a car-seat.

Eli said...

It's a speedometer. You can click on it for a better look.

I only took a handful of softball pictures - when we're 6-on-6 and have to supply our own pitcher and catcher, there's not a lot of time for photos.

You can see the rest in my Cookout photo album.

oldwhitelady said...

Thanks for the link. Those pictures were fun. The watermelon made my mouth water. Yum!