Saturday, May 07, 2005

Miscellaneous Transport Component Blogging


This is a part of some kind of freaky train thing on display at the Waterfront shopping center. I would ordinarily make this B&W, but something about the bit of rusty brown makes me think of H.R. Giger and Alien.


From an SUV/minivan thing in front of the rental office when I was dropping off my rent. I think its owner was a prospective renter - probably didn't help when she came out of the office to see me photographing her tires and then scurrying off... Posted by Hello

3 comments:

oldwhitelady said...

Eli - I had the same thought, when I originally visited. That picture is better in color than it would be in black and white. It is very interesting!

oldwhitelady said...

"Same thought" meaning the picture reminded me of the aliens in Alien.

Eli said...

Yeah, it's that dark mixture of metal and organic that Giger was so damned good at.