Monday, May 15, 2006

Tackling The President

Please, please don't wuss out:

Joey Porter has a gripe to pick with his head coach and the president of the United States and, as usual, he isn't bashful to speak his mind.

First, the Steelers' linebacker wants to talk with George Bush when the team visits the White House June 2.

"Yeah, I got something to say to Bush, I'm going to have a swagger when I walk in there, too," Porter said, laughing loudly. "I'm looking forward to it. I have something to tell him, too. I don't like the way things are running right now. I feel like he has to give me some of my money back, so I got something to tell Bush."

This is pretty much how Joey Porter plays football as well - lots of energy and lots of trash-talk. I would love to see the expression on Bush's face with Porter up in it.

1 comment:

flory said...

The nannies don't let him within 30 feet of Fredo.