Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Quote & Spider Blogging

This weeks quote is from Prisoner Of The Mountains, a Russian film about a soldier captured by the Chechen rebels, and the efforts by his mother to get him freed.

"I'm dead, but I like it."



And, of course, there'll be other people's spiders...


I was taking some pictures of the lightgrapes on my way back from Wednesday night softball, and I decided to see if I could get a closer shot of the spiderweb. Imagine my surprise...
(Click on the pic for a larger view)

I might have to go back after this one with a tripod some night.

7 comments:

ina said...

Very Tim Burton!

spork_incident said...

Is it's name "Boris"?


.

karmic said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I have Arachnophob.....

Nyah Just kidding. :)

Attaturk said...

S-O-M-E P-I-G

Eli said...

Eh?

Unknown said...

Sweet . Great pic

Anonymous said...

hey, you made it seem like i was going to be seeing some hot pussy.

well, plenty of those pictures on the net.

nice pic dude.