Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunday Softball Blogging - I AM MIGHTY!!!

Awesome! I had a multi-home run game! (Technically they only count as doubles, but I still hit two out) Plus a double! 4-6, 2 runs, 3 RBI overall, and was pretty solid in the field as well, with one nice catch and a couple of strong throws. I also scored one of my runs on a weird play where I was at third and the runner behind me was too aggressive, so I figured I would give myself up at home rather than letting us both get tagged out. But the catcher couldn't handle the throw, so I was safe. Cool. And we won.

Current Stats: 5 games, .545 BA (12-22), 2 2B, 2 HR, 8 runs, 8 RBI.

Career Stats: 32 games, .571 BA (124-217), 20 2B, 1 3B, 3 HR, 69 runs, 48 RBI.


Sadly, I don't think Out-Of-Focus Redhead makes it.


Just about to tag the batter out...


Here, bally bally ball... Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

P. Drāno said...

Sign that kid up!

Ol' Froth said...

OHHH!! Can I meet "Out of focus redhead??

And why were they technically doubles?

Eli said...

See, this is why you need to rearrange your schedule so you can play.

Basically, any fence that I can hit the ball over is way too short, so they're ruled doubles to keep the games from getting too ridiculous.

Ol' Froth said...

Ok, I'm available all day friday and saturday, and evenings sunday monday, and every other Tuesday.