Sunday, August 21, 2005

Not-Entirely-Successful-Random-Weirdness Blogging

Here are a couple of shots that admittedly didn't come out exactly the way I wanted, but I still kinda like 'em...

Mulling over whether to do birds or boats next...


Kinda blurry, probably because I had to rush it, but I still like it for some reason. The little dog is just so excited to be out and about.


"Nice tree, nice tree... Good boy! Yes, you're a good little tree, aren't you! Yes, you are! Oh, yes you are!"

Man, do I ever need to get out more...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

More cats, please. Thank you.

Eli said...

I don't think La Jolla has any - I haven't seen a single one yet.

Anonymous said...

Odd, yet perhaps not so strange - there are no democrats in La Jolla either. At least, they're banned from public eating spots.

Thers said...

That sure looks like a friendly giant inflatable penis.

oldwhitelady said...

I know you say you like the top picture because of the dog, but that girl has some big boobs for such a small frame. I'm betting you like the picture because of the girl!

idyllopus said...

Love the Car Wash. This needs a cartoon. The Car Wash inflatable one day is torn loose by a storm from its paradisical home with the palm trees and becomes a free-floating entity in the desert after which unpeopled cars follow looking for water, confident it knows where the water is...

And so on...

oldwhitelady said...

Sorry, Eli.

That was really uncalled for, wasn't it? The girl and the dog make a cute picture!