Sunday, August 14, 2005

Cautionary Glop

Just a coupla random walking-around pictures from earlier this week.

Must remember to post PetCo pictures from vacation - very cute and cuddly, um, frogs and lizards...


A stark reminder of Freedom's terrible cost.


I don't usually make my mind up on B&W vs. color when I take the shot, but I knew this was B&W all the way. Posted by Picasa



Okay, I admit it: I just didn't want to have two softball posts back-to-back.

There. Are ya happy now? Huh? Are ya?

2 comments:

oldwhitelady said...

Yup...

When you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! *clap* *clap*

When you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! *clap* *clap*

When you're happy and you know it, then your life will surely show it.

When you're happy and you know it, clap your hands. *clap* *clap*

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the older generation. Christopher of the former Artichokeblog is now at connectleft.blogspot.com.

Someday you will be over 50 too, so show some love to the daddie's daddies and visit my blog.