Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I Sing The Vagina Electric...

I celebrate the me yet to come...

Well, the NY Daily News certainly was on a roll today, capped off with a most excellent compendium of Bizarre Sex Trivia (actually excerpted from "Why Do Men Have Nipples: Hundreds of Questions You'd Only Ask a Doctor After Your Third Martini" by Mark Leyner and Billy Goldberg, M.D.). F'rinstance:
"The Electrovaginogram: Study of the Vaginal Electric Activity and Its Role in the Sexual Act and Disorders." In this paper, the authors investigated the hypothesis that the vagina generates electric waves, which affect vaginal contraction during penile thrusting. They found electric waves could be recorded from the vagina. They also postulated that there was a vaginal pacemaker that seems to represent the G-spot, which is claimed to be a small area of erotic sensitivity in the vagina.
Also covered: Whether or not you can break your penis, what causes "shrinkage," kegel exercises, and female ejaculation.

It is also definitive proof of something I've been saying for a long time now: Anything containing the phrase "
So what is this vaginal Loch Ness Monster?" is worth reading.


This also seems like an appropriate, er, spot to disclose that my blog can apparently be found by searching for "
Kingpin hitting boobs Vanessa". I don't think I want to know why.

7 comments:

Dunderdad said...

Good lord.

Aloysius said...

A perfectly good post, marred by blogspam??? Kee-rist.

Eli said...

Yeah, I've been getting a ton of that today, dunno why.

I *was* rather amused by the one that said something like "You could potentially make the top 10! Go for it!"


There's a blog top 10?

oldwhitelady said...

Interesting stuff you read. So, can a man break his penis? Inquiring minds and all that....

Vaginal Loch Ness Monster - not a bad phrase:)

Eli said...

Yes.

*shudder*

oldwhitelady said...

Post at the end of the page...

Eli, I just saw this one, today. Tis good and funny...

Eli said...

Heh, thanks. I'll miss that one, but not as much as the "index of crack."