Saturday, August 13, 2005

Incredibly Belated Wednesday Softball Blogging

Yeah, I know, I know. But I had a ton of photos to process, and we went out after softball on Wednesday, and Thursday was Drinking Liberally, so I spent most of Friday night doing the actual processing.

Anyway, the softball itself went pretty well - I think I really do have my stroke back, going 6-for-7 with a double, 3 runs, and 4 RBIs. And after a couple of hiccups in the early going, it looks like my defense is almost all the way back, except for the throwing. The rest of the team kindly chipped in to get some photos of me in action, too.

Current Stats: 23 games, .569 BA (95-167), 15 2B, 1 3B, 53 runs, 32 RBI.


And I'm off!


Blurry disaster, or kinda cool? You be the judge. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ol' Froth said...

If you ever need a really bad third baseman with a knack for getting on base...

Eli said...

Oh, absolutely. If you could make it on Sunday, we'd love to have you.

The Wednesday game is a little trickier to get into - it took me a while.

oldwhitelady said...

Kinda cool. Damn! I'm so judgemental!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't know much about this game, but it has four bases, right? And it involves a guy running around all four of them. So, that's like a Cubic 4/16 rotation principle. You must seek Time Cube.