Thursday, August 25, 2005

Must... Crash... System Failure... Imminent...

Well, I've been travelling all night, and the guy in the seat next to me was kinda squirmy-thrashy, so I really need to crash hard. And when I wake up, I'll have about 1200 vacation photos to try to wade through. Eep.

In the meantime, here are some beauty cloud shots to tide y'all over and annoy my dad. Enjoy!

You can also check out the Viking Week Festivities, presented by the shadowy and mysterious Codename V.

UPDATE: Hmm... Recent evidence that has come to light suggests that it might not be my dad I would be annoying. But as long as I'm annoying somebody, I'm happy.


Mmm... Clouds...


Mmm... More clouds...Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleep tight.

Looking forward to more unusual pictures.

Eli said...

Thanks. I actually *already* slept, so I'm semi-human right now.

Anonymous said...

that's 'normal', right?

Eli said...

Well, pretty close to normal, anyway.

Normal for me, that is.

oldwhitelady said...

Oh, those clouds are to write home about... if I wasn't already home, but I can always tell people where to find these wonderful photos... Beautiful!

Aloysius said...

right-click

"Set Image As Wallpaper"

Yeah, that could work.