Sunday, August 07, 2005

Belated Travelblogging

I have an abundance of photos from South Carolina to get out there, now that I've finally finished processing them. Didn't really get any Breathtaking Natural Beauty shots, unless you count kudzu, but I think I still did okay (frankly, I probably wouldn't know what to do with the Breathtaking Natural Beauty if I ever did see it...).


Spartanburg's premiere wrestling academy wants YOU! Unless you're boring.


D'oh!!!

Seriously, I didn't know there was money in boring. Although, come to think of it, the ability to be directionally boring could come in really handy at parties.

2 comments:

oldwhitelady said...

Sure, sometimes it would be good to be boring at parties, but what about when you want to talk to people. They see you coming toward them and they all walk the other way!

Eli said...

Ah, but if you can be *directionally* boring, then you can just drive off the annoying people without boring the cool people.