Monday, January 09, 2006

Spam And Joke Of The Day

From: eBay Inc
Subject: Customer Notice: Instructions for Client

in 1998 Star Wars News in 1866 and make them better?

Just between you and me, eBay really needs to make their client instructions a lot clearer. And that question mark at the end? It makes it look like they can't even stand behind their incomprehensible gibberish. How this once-proud company has fallen.

*shakes head sadly*


And now, a riddle, to lighten the mood:

What do you call a Hitchcock starlet with an inordinate fondness for Halloween pranks?


T.P. Hedren.

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Try the veal!


Okay, okay, I promise I'll try to cobble together some more political stuff - I've been kind of coasting on the NYC photos for a while now (not that I'm ready to stop or anything...).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See my comment on the last post.