Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year There-But-For-The-Grace-Of-God-Go-I Blogging

What better time than the New Year to reflect on life's blessings, and the shite jobs that I don't have? Well, okay, Thanksgiving probably, but you go to war with the holidays you have, not the holidays you'd like to have...


Hey, I remember when this was a quack fitness trend back in, what, the 40s or 50s? But now it's totally high-tech and it totally works, I swear! Would The Sharper Image lie to you?


To his credit, he seemed to be having a good time with it. Pity the same can't be said for the kiddies. Not to be confused with The Creepy Elvis Banana. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

oldwhitelady said...

Thank you for reminding us that we don't have it so bad, after all! I don't know, wearing a yellow banana suit might be fun, but think of the attention it might attract! Ouch! OMG, Pictures might be taken.

Happy New Year!