Sunday, January 29, 2006

Patriotic NYC Photoblogging

Ahh, patriotic icons. I gotcher George W. (the good one), and even an American flag! Please put your hand over your heart and hum The Star-Spangled Banner to yourself. Make sure no-one's around when you get to the "and the rockets red glare" part unless you are a trained soprano.


I wanted to reprise this picture of George W. fending off the paparazzi I took for my high school NYC slideshow, but the vantage point I needed was under construction (res tells me it's structural damage from 9/11).


George W. in a contemplative mood.


Does using Photoshop count as flag desecration? Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

charley said...

photoshop is unfair but amazing.

i rekon it's a good thing.

nice pics dude.

Eli said...

Thanks! I mainly just tweak the brightness and contrast, although I've taught myself a few tricks recently (I'll need someone to teach me how to make them a little more seamless, though...).

four legs good said...

Photoshop does not count.

I got a copy of Photoshop Elements with my 20D and I've been using it at home since I rarely do more than crop and basic tweaking.

When I start shooting in RAW I'll start using full photoshop again.

Nice photos though.