Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday Alien Invasion Blogging

I think I may have forgotten to mention, that while I was last visiting NYC, there was a shocking and horrific Alien Attack. Fortunately, I had my camera handy, and was able to document the apalling carnage and somehow escape with my life.


First photograph of the Alien Creature as it lands in front of Trinity Church and begins menacing the saints with its Evil Tentacles... OF DOOM!


The Alien lashes out with its Nefarious Grasping Claws!


The Alien's true purpose becomes apparent, as it begins to suck nourishment from the very pavement itself, rendering it pale and brittle. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

scout prime said...

That's creepy!

Did any Alien babies explode out of any stomachs?

Unknown said...

Holy Pasta! Is that a marinara-coated avatar of the Great Ramen?!

oldwhitelady said...

I just watched "War of the Worlds" (the last one) and those pictures remind me of it. Very shocking! I'm glad you managed to escape with the photos.

flory said...

You do realize what that was, don't you?

The Flying Spaghetti Monster doing a little oppo research at Trinity.