Monday, April 11, 2005

Pufftacular!

More Hard-Hitting, Take-No-Prisoners White House Reportage From The New York Times!

How can we expect voters to make informed decisions without knowing what's on the President's iPod?

Mad props to Elisabeth Bumiller for digging deep into this story and refusing to let go until she had all the answers, and thank God there was an MP3 Throat willing to step forward with the goods.

In all fairness, his song selections seem unobjectionable to me, other than country not being my cuppa. But I'd respect him a lot more if he had Bubba Shot The Jukebox or You're The Hangnail In My Life.

8 comments:

ntodd said...

If he doesn't have This Is The New Shit on his iPod, I'll have no respect for him...

Eli said...

Or Girls L.G.B.N.A.T.F....

Thers said...

I was kinda assuming it would have been and endless loop of Sir Mix-a-Lot.

Anyway, Eli -- tag, you're it.

Eli said...

Yeah, yeah. Wanker.

Thers said...

Oh, I am not a wanker.

After all... I'm your wonderwall.

... you seen my brother?

ntodd said...

This book meme is getting out of control.

oldwhitelady said...

I'm getting a little pissed about shit like this Mr. Bush, as leader of the free world, does not take the time to download the music himself; that task falls to his personal aide, Blake Gottesman, who buys individual songs and albums, including Mr. Jones's and Mr. Jackson's greatest hits, from the iTunes music store.

Excuse me? Who's he the leader of? Isn't it just the USA? Fuckers!

Anonymous said...

Agitprop requests your suggestions for the Presidential iPod Commission. It’s your patriotic duty to serve America by giving the President good music!