Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Blue Sky Photoblogging

I have always been a complete sucker for a nice deep blue sky, preferably with some nice fluffy white clouds. I would take pictures out the window of airplanes of the beautiful cloudscapes below, and my dad (who is a very accomplished amateur photographer) would scoff - but I always thought the end result was pretty nice, and so did he.

Question: Would a digital camera be considered one of those proscribed electronic devices you can't operate during landing or takeoff? My camera in high school and college was an old Pentax Spotmatic, and the full extent of its electronicism was a light meter with a plus sign, a minus sign, and a stick, so it's strange for me to think of a camera as an "electronic device".

Anyway, some (hopefully) beauty sky shots. I have some more, but these are the best of 'em.


I was crossing the street, and I just happened to look to my right while on the traffic island...


Could maybe be a touch more blue, but I still dig it. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

oldwhitelady said...

The Skies are great, but the cloud formations are fantastic! Beautiful pictures.