Sunday, April 17, 2005

Inaugural Sunday Softball Blogging!

Today was Opening Day for our semiweekly softball pickup game, and we opened with a doubleheader. First game, not so hot: 1 for 4, and we got crushed. We reshuffled the teams for the second game, and I went 4-5 with 3 runs and 4 RBI, and we won. Still pretty rusty in the outfield, but I did throw someone out at the plate to end the game. Woohoo!!!

Current stats:
2 games, .556 BA, 3 runs, 4 RBI.


First pitch of the season... as far as you know. Posted by Hello

9 comments:

Eli said...

Thanks! I'm flattered!

There's some blue sky photoblogging way downstairs for ya, BTW...

watertiger said...

eli, that you tossing with such . . . gamine flair?

Eli said...

Now how could I be tossing and shooting at the same time?



Don't answer that.

Anonymous said...

The pitcher looks more manly than Chimperor Bunnypants did on the mound the other night. Which isn't really saying all that much, I suppose. I bet the pitcher in Eli's photo never was an Andover cheerleader.
.

watertiger said...

actually, it's the pose Steve Martin struck in "Roxanne."

watertiger said...

and i like the pitcher's choice of athletic footwear.

Eli said...

Good call on Roxanne.

The pitcher ended up in the outfield, and *still* played it about ten times better than I do.

scout prime said...

.556
you're headed to The Show!

Eli said...

Well, my fielding's probably good enough to get me on Blind Justice...