Thursday, April 07, 2005

OMG. I Am In Awe.

This is, without question, the most amazing spam I have ever seen. Again, from the Picasa/Hello/BloggerBot forums, which are otherwise entirely useless.

Hopefully I am not violating any kind of spam copyright laws...
Indeed, gonad for blood clot fall in love with hand living with shadow.When over guardian angel meditates, ball bearing behind hides.Where we can barely graduate from our fetishist.Now and then, toward football team trade baseball cards with grain of sand around.And prefer the dark side of her steam engine.Furthermore, over polar bear goes to sleep, and ocean beyond operate a small fruit stand with mastadon related to cleavage.
Best. Spam. Ever.

6 comments:

V said...

Gonads and strife, gonads and strife...

Anonymous said...

Poetry as found object.

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who misspells 'mastodon' isn't worth taking seriously.

I aggree.

oldwhitelady said...

No - you have to be making those up. What does it mean? What does life mean? Why were we put here.

Eli said...

No - you have to be making those up.

I *wish* I was that good.

Anonymous said...

Signed Mark V. Shaney, by chance?