Thursday, December 29, 2005

Thursday Columbus Circle Blogging

Well, I'm almost on my way back home. I had a lovely time in NYC with flory, spork_incident, watertiger, The Kenosha Kid, steve simels, Thersites, NYMary, ronjazz, Mr. & Mrs. Gummo, and a bunch of others.

I also adequately fulfilled my goal of taking a whole bunch of NYC photos. Final tally somewhere in the vicinity of 420 to 430. It took me about 80 shots just to get out of Columbus Circle. Here's the first batch of photos from said aforementioned Circle.


Ceci n'est pas les pipes.


This one is pretty cool as long as you don't look closely enough to notice that none of it is actually in focus...


Remember the Maine? We do. It's kind of our job. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, ....wait a minute! Those look like aluminum tubes! Somebody call Condi!

Eli said...

Oh yeah. I'll probably be living off these for weeks...

ntodd said...

Nice shots! Focus is overrated. Really.