Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Help Me, Cactus!

More coworker spam, almost certainly from the same source...

From: Micaela Slaton

Subject: diathermy paramagnetic

have got to be outstanding, so you see I cant mess around with anything that might hurt them. Forgive me, but youre all like kinfolk from a distance, from a time we dont talk about, but its on my mind. Theyre why I need your help. Be clearer, Jason. The Jackals closing in. He found us in Hong Kong and hes zeroing in on me and my family, on my wife and my children. Please, help me. The old mans eyes grew wide under the green shade, a moral fury in his expanded pupils. Does the good doctor know about this? Hes part of it. He may not approve of what Im doing, but if hes honest with himself, he knows that the bottom line is the Jackal and me. Help me, Cactus. The aged black studied his pleading client in the hallway, in the

The spammers really should start stringing these excerpts together into a coherent narrative. If it's compelling enough, then people will keep opening their spam to see how the story turns out. Everybody wins!

All I ask for my genius idea is a mere 1 cent per spam e-mail. And lifetime "spammunity".

2 comments:

Nölff said...

Hey there,
I have the latest news on penis enlargement pills and mortgage rates. go to www.

I just kid.

oldwhitelady said...

Oh, Drat. Nölff didn't give the whole address.

I like your idea with the spam. If you were given spamunity, you wouldn't find out how the story turned out!