Monday, November 13, 2006

Dibs

As David (Austin, TX) points out, Iowa governor Tom Vilsack is currently the only official candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination for 2008, making him the undisputed frontrunner at this early stage.

With that in mind, I would like to trademark the following words and phrases as mine, all mine, and what they are too.

"Sackmentum"

"Sackceleration"

"Sack Attack"

"It takes a Vilsack."

"Where there's a Vilsack, there's a way."

And, just in case he does win the nomination, I absolutely want royalties every time the Republicans refer to him as "Nutsack".


I had another one I liked but couldn't find a use for (might've been "Sackrilege", but I don't think so). Will update if I can remember it...

5 comments:

karmic said...

Err is "sagging sacks" taken?

karmic said...

Err is "sagging sacks" taken?

Anonymous said...

I wonder how long until the paper or plastic sack question gets asked?

Eli said...

And, of course, if he loses, he'll be "Sad Sack"...

Rick said...

Tom Vilsack it to ya!