Monday, August 14, 2006

Vacation Aerial Photoblogging

Okay, I have ventured out on the patio near the Wifi Salon, and I have a nice steady Low signal instead of an intermittent Very Low one. Woohoo! So now I can post some photos, except I've only just managed to get through the ones I took from the aeroplane.

Um, between the outdoor light and the laptop display dimming from being on battery power, it's possible I may have mis-tweaked some of these, especially the last one. I may have to come back later and readjust.


Well, I got stuck behind the wing again. Figured I might as well make the best of it.


Clouds, as promised.


More clouds. And Mr. Planewing again.


Getting pretty close to sunset. We began our descent and had to turn off electrical devices (i.e., fancy cameras) just as it was getting good.

1 comment:

four legs good said...

OOoooh, I like the middle one and the sunset one.