Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday Softball Blogging - NOW EVEN MIGHTIER!

Wow. I didn't think there was any way I could possibly top last week's game, but I did. Not only did I hit another two home runs, I went 7-for-7 with 3 doubles, 4 runs, and 4 RBIs, and I gunned down a runner at third to end the game. I dunno, maybe it was the four-leaf clovers. I dropped one shallow fly ball at the edge of my range, but other than that, I was pretty solid in the outfield on the rare occasions that I got any action.

It being Memorial Day weekend, we had a cookout and some light batting practice after the game, although it was a bit disorganized (no plates, hot dog buns, or utensils). Tasty!


Current Stats: 7 games, .611 BA (22-36), 6 2B, 4 HR, 13 runs, 16 RBI.

Career Stats: 34 games, .580 BA (134-231), 23 2B, 1 3B, 5 HR, 74 runs, 56 RBI.


Keep Your Eye On The Ball, Part I.


Keep Your Eye On The Ball, Part II.


Keep Your Eye On The-

Oh. Oh, dear.

6 comments:

Diane said...

I am laughing myself into a Depends moment over that last pic and caption.

(cough cough wheeze)

Good stats, my boy, good stats.

watertiger said...

I find that Globe grapes make for better ocular substitutes.

Eli said...

You go to war with the grapes you have...

Anonymous said...

Great job Eli!

Anonymous said...

Coach said something about hot dogs and bare handing balls. Be careful.

Anonymous said...

Good work, eli!!! Looks like a loverly time was had by all :-)