Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Random Weirdness RULEZ!!!


No. Just... No.

In other weirdness, any spam that begins with, "Probably my releasd paper about the schematic design of a practical spacewarp can be considered as one of your favorites" really has to be shared...
Hello Eli,

Probably my releasd paper about the schematic design of a practical spacewarp can be considered as one of your favorites. That's placed on: http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0511086 The aim of this email to you is providing the possibility of introducing it to more numbers of people which I believe that's in favor of improving the science and a service to the mankind. However, your personal opinion on my work is important to me too. I guess you might be able and/or interested to help me at least via making a link of the above address within your page(s) or presenting it to more media. So, please give a clear answer to my request. Best Regards
M. Mansouryar
www.mansouryar.com

P.S.: A simplified description of my work is viewable on:

I'm not entirely sure whether I'm doing this guy a favor or not. Still, he can't possibly be as cracked as the wacky Timecube guy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wackey timecube guy makes my kidneys hurt.

flory said...

Just a guess here - but I don't think I'll be investing in Suma Brands IPO anytime soon......